- Place of Origin: Guangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Feiyu Tech
- Model Number: FY-30A
- Color: Orange
- Material: Plastic
- Type: Airplane
- Power: Battery
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Black box for each unit(8*8*6cm); Normal box for package.|
|Delivery Detail:||in two days|
SpecificationsRC Plane FY-30A Gyro Stabilizer
2. It based on FY-20A!!
3. support multi-rotor copter
RC Plane FY-30A Gyro Stabilizer
FY-30Ais an inertial attitude measurement instrument used for automated stabilization of fixed wing model aircrafts and two axis camera gimbals.
FY-30A has an integrated three-axisgyro and three-axis accelerometer which controls the aircraft movement in three-dimensional space. By using your remote control, the unit can be turned on or off for the following functions:
• Level flight– When stabilizer is activated, the FY-30A will automatically control the aircraft for smooth easy flying. For beginners in RC aircraft flying, this is advantages as it makes flight easier and increases the student pilot self-confidence. The system can be activated throughout the entire flight duration, from take off to landing.
• Emergency Recovery- If you lose orientation or feel the plane out of control, then release all control sticks, maintain throttle and switch on the FY30A.The unit will automatically send the correct signals to balance of the aircraft and regain level flight.
• Aerobatics– for the experienced fixed wing 3D pilot, the FY-30A can help you achieve a more accurate flight path, especially in windy conditions. FY-30A makes 3D maneuvers such as inverted flight, , crane etc easier and simpler to achieve and maintain. A great way to practice and improve your 3D flying.
• First Person View- for long-distance RC flight via video transmitter, the FY-30A will maintain the balance of your aircraft. You only need to control the heading of your aircraft and enjoy the view.
• Firmwareupgrade –The FY-30A firmware is upgradable by connecting to your computer via a USB-TTL cable. As Feiyu Tech continuously improves the FY-30A system, firmware upgrades will be released periodically.
How it works
The core hardware for the FY-30Ais the integrated three-axis gyro and three-axis accelerometer which is the basis for inertial sensing. The other major components are an inertial navigation platform and strap down attitude algorithm designed for fixed wing aircraft stabilization.
When theFY-30A is in auto-balance mode, it detects the aircraft attitude and horizontal positioning and issues commands to servos that adjust the aircraft control surfaces (Aileron, Elevator and Rudder) so that the aircraft remains level at all times. Due to this auto corrective action to maintain smooth attitude and level flight, the FY-30A makes flying very easy.
When theFY-30A is operating in 3D mode and the aircraft is in an acrobatics flight, the FY-30A will use the 3-axis gyroscope sensors to calculate roll velocity and overall flight attitude. With this data, the system will output corresponding control corrections to maintain a smooth aircraft flight attitude even when doing aerobatics flight.
Since the FY-30A is self contained, it can be used in all weather conditions, indoors or outdoors. Just power up and take off.
The FY-30A can be used in the followingfixed wing models:
• Traditionallayout fixed-wing aircraft with Aileron, Elevator and Rudder;
• Flying wings with rudder;
• Flying wings with no rudder;
• Airplanes with no ailerons (rudder and elevator only)
• V-tail airplanes with ailerons;
• V tail airplanes with no ailerons;
Remote control system:
The FY-30Ahas been tested to work well with the following RC system:
• Robbe-Futaba PPM / PCM 1024 / PCM G3mode, 2.4G systems
• Graupner / JR PPM 8, PPM 12, SPCMmode;
• MPX PPM8, PPM 12 with UNImode
• anyother system with a neutral position of 1.5 ms (standard remote control device).
FY-30A Operating Mode
The FY-30A can be operated in three flight modes:
• Mode1: FY-30A Deactivated Mode.In this mode, the FY-30A stabilization function is turned off. The aircraft is completely under the control of the pilot.
• Mode2: 3D Control Mode.In this mode, the stabilizer utilizes its 3-axis gyroscope to sense roll velocity and flight attitude. If no input is given by the pilot (sticks in the middle position) the FY-30A will hold the current aircraft attitude. Thisprevents rolling of the aircraft at the axial plane and maintains its current posture. Therefore the aircraft can be easily maneuvered to complete a variety of 3D flight with added stability and smoothness.
• Mode 3: self-balancing mode. In this mode, the FY-30A will automatically command the aircraft control surfaces to maintain level flight at all times.
The instruction to change the FY-30A flight modes is via a spare channel on the RC receiver.
The FY-30A Operating Mode for MULTI-ROTOR COPTER supports two flight modes :
Mode 1: Auto-Stabilization mode. In this mode, the FY-30A will automatically command the control surface of the aircraft to maintain level flight all the time(sticks in the middle position). The sticks correspond the roll and pitch attitude angle.The netual position of sticks is 0 degree and the maximum angle is 55 degrees.
Mode 2: 3D Control Mode. In this mode, the balancer utilizes its 3-axis gyroscope to sense roll velocity and flight attitude. If no input is given by the pilot (sticks in the middle position) the FY30A will lock the current aircraft attitude. This prevents from rolling of the aircraft at the axial plane and maintains its current posture. Therefore, the aircraft can be easily maneuvered to complete a variety of 3D movements with added stability and smoothness.
The whole set FY-30A Inertial Attitude Stabilizer includes:
1. FY30A Control Module ( Orange plastic )
2. Related Wirings
FY-20A and FY-30A Feature Comparison:
Automatically level the aircraft
Able to recordthe aircraft level flight attitude and automatically correct for stable flight.
Heading is locked.
Better vibration resistance.
Angular rateautomatically determine for better stability and performance consistency during level flight.
Simpleangular ratecontrolfor 3D flight stability.
Hold the aircraft axis during flight, making it easier to complete acrobatic flight.
Will not work when vibration exceeds the critical level.
When high vibration is experienced,angular rate balance mode is automatically engaged to ensure flight safety.
Traditionallayout, flying wing, and aircraft with noflaps.
Traditional layout, flying wing, V tails, and aircraft with no ailerons.
Can be used for camera gimbal stabilization. Linear rate of deflectionstabilization.
Data output available:
Rate: 4HZ per second.
Can be upgraded as new firmware is released.
20 × 33 ×55MM
16 × 27 × 47MM
pics of FY-30A(orange):
HERE IS SOME VEDIOS ON YOUTUBE, PLS WATCH THE VIDEOS, AND ENJOY FLYING WITH US!!
the Video Links :
FY-30A for multi-rotor control display: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI0NjM4MjY0.html
Working mode display of FY-30A for multi-rotor control: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI0MDA0Njc2.html
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|